Click on the Add New button in the Pay Per Click Text Ad -> PPC Text Ad Plans page and fill in the form provided with the following fields:
- Status: If set to 'Active', the plan will be displayed on member side when purchasing PPC Text Ads.
- Hide Plan?: Set this to 'No' if you do not want members to see this plan on PPC Text Ad purchase page. This option is useful when you want to allow only Selected Members to purchase this plan or award this with plan(s) position, memberships or signup. Just provide the Direct Link to your selected members to allow them to purchase this plan. The link can be found at the end of plan edit page once you have created one.
- Allow Coupons on Purchase: Choose whether you want to allow coupons while members are purchasing PPC Text Ad plans
- Plan Name:* Enter the name of the PPC Text ad plan here. The name will be displayed on the member side when purchasing PPC Text Ads.
- Number of Clicks:* Specify the number of clicks to give to each PPC Text Ad of the plan.
- All Countries Price ($):* Specify the price of this plan when member wants to show PPC Text Ads worldwide.
- GEO (Selected Countries) Price ($):* Specify price of this plan when member wants to show PPC Text Ads in selected countries only.
- Calculated PPC Text Ad Rate For All Countries ($):* This will be automatically calculated depending on the price you have entered in the All Countries Price.
- Calculated PPC Text Ad Rate For GEO ($):* This will be automatically calculated depending on the price you have entered in the GEO (Selected Countries) Price ($).
- Revenue Share (%):* Specify the Percentage (%) of income that should be shared if you want to share the income from this plan with the shareholders or set to '0'. The rest will be admin's profit.
- Pay Commission For The First Purchase Only: Choose whether you want to provide referral commission for the referral's first PPC Text Ad purchase only. If No, referral commission will be provided for all the PPC Text Ad purchases by a referral.
- Referral Commission Re-purchase/Compound Strategy (%):* Specify the percentage of earnings that must be used for re-purchase purpose. Set 0, if you want members to withdraw the full amount earned. For instance, if you set this to 40, then 40% of the earnings can be used only for re-purchase purpose while the remaining 60% of the earnings can be withdrawn. If set to 0 (zero), then members can withdraw full amount earned. The values are rounded to 2 precisions while calculating the amount as per the ratio.
- Referral Commission (%):*Specify the Referral Commission for each level here. Take a note that commission is calculated on Paid Amount. Set the value to 0 (zero) when you do not want provide referral commission.
- Payment Method:* Choose the Balance Type(s) that can be used to purchase Text Ads(s) of this plan.
- Allowed Payment Processors:* You can decide which processors can be used to purchase PPC Text Ad(s) of this plan. Only the processor(s) that you select here can be used by member while purchasing PPC Text Ad(s) of this plan.
- Link: this is a Direct Link to purchase this plan. This is useful especially when you have hidden the plan using the 'Hide?' option.
Click on Submit to add the PPC Text Ad plan.
You can also search for various PPC Text Ad Plans by using the Search Option in the PPC Text Ad Plans tab.