Your account related settings can be done from here like you can change your username, email, password, security question and answer from here.
- Your account related settings can be done from here like you can change your username, email, password, security question and answer from here.
- Admin Username :* Enter your preferred username for controlling access to the admin control panel.
- Admin Email :* This email will be used to send emails when you reply to the Public/Member Tickets and when members use the Tell Friends Feature to invite their friends to join the program from the front end of the site. Site Email from Main Details Page of Website Settings is used to send all the other emails from the site.
- New Password :* If you want to change your current password, then you can do it from here. Enter your new password for the above username to access the admin control panel. Make sure that you keep your password at least 8 characters long and do not use easy passwords for added security.
- Confirm Password :* Re-enter the new password for the above username to access the admin control panel.
- Current password :* Enter the current password of the admin control panel. It is mandatory to enter the current password in order to change the password.
- Security Question :* Enter a security question here for admin login security. You will be asked this question when you use the forgot password feature.
- Security Answer :* Enter answer for the above security question that you have entered above. When you use the forgot password feature, you will need to enter the security answer of the security question.
You can add a new sub admin from this page and search for existing sub admins from here.
- Adding New Sub Admin
Click on the Add New button and fill in the following details :
- Status :* Select the status of the sub admin. Choose whether you want to keep the sub admin Active or Inactive.
- First Name :* Enter the first name of the sub admin here.
- Last Name :* Enter the last name of the sub admin here.
- Email :* Enter the email of the sub admin here.
- Username :* Enter the username of the sub admin here.
- Password :* Enter the password of the sub admin here.
- Confirm Password :* Re-enter the password you entered in the Password field.
You can also specify what rights you wish to give to the sub admin for various settings and pages of the script. You can give the following rights: All, View, Add, Edit, Status, Delete and other rights. You can set rights for the following pages: Settings, Member, Finance, Design & CMS, Promo Tools, Advertisement, Logs, Modules and Support. You can only give specific rights to the sub admin.
Searching Sub Admin
You can search for a sub admin by using the Search Option and various parameters like Member Id, Username, Email, First Name, Last Name and Registration IP.
Editing Sub Admin
Click on the Action button of the corresponding sub admin to edit details and rights.