Banner Ad is a type of advertising on the Internet that involves inserting an advertisement on a web page and is aimed to attract traffic to a website by linking it to the advertiser's website.
On the Advertisement / Banners Ads page, there are two tabs to view the Banner Ads :
Credit Banner Ads and Plan Banner Ads. Choose the one that you want to view.
- Adding Credit Banner Ads
- To add a Credit Banner Ad, go to Advertisement > Banner Ads > click on + Add New. You will then be presented with the Advertisement / Banners Ads form. You need to fill in the following fields on this form :
- Title : Enter the title of the Banner Ad here. This is a mandatory field.
- Upload banner : Check the Checkbox to Upload Banner (jpg, jpeg, gif, png, etc.) from your system. When you check the checkbox, you will be presented with a Select Banner field. Click on browse and upload the banner.
- Banner URL : If you wish to add a banner ad directly from a banner URL, then enter the Banner URL in this field.
- Destination URL : Enter the URL where you want the Banner Ad to be displayed. Make sure you add a URL With http:// or https:// only.
- Size : Select the size of the Banner Ad. You have two options for this: 468x60 and 125x125.
- Allocate Credits : Add the number of credits you want to allocate to members.
Note : Members can see the banner in their member area by going to Advertisement > Banner Ads.
- Viewing / Searching Credit Banner Ads
- On the Credit Banner Ads tab in the Advertisement / Banner Ads Page, you will find various parameters under the Search Option that you can use to search for the banner you have added :
- Search By - You can select the following parameters to search the Banner Ads : Banner Id, Banner Style 468x60, Banner Style 125x125, Active Banners, Inactive / Unapproved Banners and Member Id. If you choose to search by banner style, then you need to specify the banner size in the "Search For" drop-down menu.
- Search For : Enter the search criteria depending on what you have selected in the Search By field.
- From : You can search by specifying the date range from when you added the banner.
- To : You can search by specifying the date range till when you added the banner.
- When you search the Credit Banner Ads using the above parameters, they will be displayed under the following fields : Member Id, Username, Banner, Click(s), CTR, Credits (Used/Allowed) and Action.
- Member Id : Click on M. Id and you will be able to sort the Credit Banner Ads by member id in both ascending and descending order.
- Username : This will display the username through which the credit banner ad had been added.
- Banner : This will display the credit banner ad.
- Click(s) : This displays the number of times a banner ad has been clicked by a member.
- CTR : This displays the banner ad clicks in percentage.
- Credits (Used/Allowed) : This displays the total credits that have been used (received by the member after clicking banner ad) and allowed by the admin.
- Inactivate : By clicking on this option, the credit banner ad will be deactivated.
- Edit : Edit option allows you to edit the credit banner ad details.
- Delete : The credit banner ad will be deleted when you click on delete option.
- Result Per Page : You can specify the number of results of banner list you wish to see on this page.
When you search the Plan Banner Ads using the above parameters, they will be displayed under the following fields: Id, Member Id, Plan, Purchase Date, Displayed, CTR, Clicked and Action.
- Id : This is the Id of the Plan Banner Ad.
- M. Id : This is the Member Id.
- Plan : This is the Plan Id.
- Purchase Date : This displays the Purchase Date, Approved Date and Expiry Date of the Banner Ad Plan.
- Displayed : This displays the number of times the banner ad plan is displayed.
- Clicked : This displays the number of times the banner ad plan is clicked.
- Approve/Disapprove : Click whether you want to approve or disapprove the banner ad plan.
- Edit : Edit option allows you to edit the plan banner ad details.
- Delete : The plan banner ad will be deleted when you click on delete option.
Note : You can specify the number of result in your search result by selecting it on the bottom of the page.
On the Advertisement / Banners Ads Page, select the Credit Banner Ads or Plan Banner Ads tab and go to the action field and click on the action drop down box of the banner ad you wish to edit. Then select edit whereby you will be redirected to the banner ads details.
On the Advertisement / Banners Ads page, select the Credit Banner Ads or Plan Banner Ads tab and go to the action field and click on the action drop down box of the banner ad and click on Inactivate.
On the Advertisement / Banners Ads page where the banners are displayed, click on the Action drop down menu and select Inactivate. The banner will be activated.
On the Advertisement / Banners Ads page, click on the action drop down box of the banner you wish to delete. Then, select delete.
This page displays the banner ads credits used and unused by a member. Admins can also assign new credits to members from here. The following details will be displayed on this page :
- M. Id : This is the member id of the member.
- Username : This is the username of the member.
- Used Credits : These are the number of banner ad credits used by the member.
- Banner Ad Credits : These are the banner ad credits allocated to the member.
- Assign New Credits : Admin can assign new credits to member from here. Just enter the number of credits you wish to assign to the member and then click on Update.
You can add and view banner ad plans from here. Click on Add New to add a new banner ad plan and then enter the following fields :
- Advance Settings : If you want to provide Paid Credits to the members, select Credit Plan. And if you want to allow them to add a banner on the site for specific days, select Banner Plan.
- Hide? : Set this to 'No' if you do not want members to see this plan on banner ad plan purchase page. This option is useful when you want to allow only Selected Members to purchase this plan or award this with plan position, memberships or signup. Just provide the Direct Link to your selected members to allow them to purchase this plan. The link can be found at the end of plan edit page once you have created one.
- Status : If set to 'Active', the plan will be displayed on member side when purchasing banner ad plans.
- Allow Coupons on Purchase : Choose whether you want to allow coupons while members are purchasing banner ad plans.
- Banner Size : Enter the size of the banner here. There are 3 options available: "125X125", "468X60" and "728X90"
- Plan Name :* Enter the name of the banner ad plan here. The name will be displayed on the member side when purchasing banner ad plans.
- Price ($) :* Enter the price of the banner ad plan here.
- Days :* Specify the number of days for which the advertisement will be shown on the website.
- Revenue Share (%) :* Specify the Percentage (%) of income that should be shared if you want to share the income from this plan with the shareholders or set to '0'. The rest will be admin's profit.
- Type : Choose whether the banner should be Rotating or Static. Rotating banners are shown one by one upon every refresh/page change whereas Static banner stays there for the specified time without any change i.e. the spot is occupied by the single banner only.
- Pay Commission For The First Purchase Only : Choose whether you want to provide referral commission for the referral's first banner ad plan purchase only. If No, referral commission will be provided for all the banner ad plan purchases by a referral.
- Referral Commission (%) :* Specify the Referral Commission for each level here. Take a note that commission is calculated on Paid Amount. Set the value to 0 (zero) when you do not want provide referral commission.
- Earnings Processor Preference
- Purchase Processor : Member would get earnings in the processor they have purchased spots with.
- Priority Processor : Member would get earnings in the processor that he/she has chosen as preferred processor in Member's area.
- Payment Method :* Choose the Balance Type(s) that can be used to purchase this banner ad plan.
- Allowed Payment Processors :* You can decide which processors can be used to purchase this banner ad plan. Only the processor(s) that you select here can be used by member while purchasing this banner ad plan.
- Link : this is a Direct Link to purchase this plan. This is useful especially when you have hidden the plan using the 'Hide?' option.
Click on Submit to add the banner ad plan.