- Go to Member Tools => Contest
- Click on the "Add New" button to create a contest. Enter the values for the following fields:
- Status: Choose whether you want the contest to be Active or Inactive.
- Contest Name:* Enter the name of the Contest here.
- Start Date:* Select the date when the contest will start.
- End Date:* Select the date when the contest will end.
- Description: Enter the details of the contest you are adding.
- Number of Winners:* Enter the number of winners that will be in the Contest. The number of winners specified here will get the prize.
Once you specify the number of winners, you will be prompted to enter the Prize details. You can specify what prize the winners of the contest will receive. For instance, you have specified 3 Number of Winners. Then, in the next step in this Prize section, you need to specify what prize each winner will get. So Prize 1 will be for 1st winner, Prize 2 will be for 2nd winner and Prize 3 will be 3rd winner etc. You can offer the winners various Advertisement plans as a prize.
- Prize 1:
- Amount: Enter the amount of balance type you want to offer as prize to the winner.
- Balance: Select in which balance type the prize amount needs to be credited i.e. Cash Balance, Re-Purchase Balance, Earning Balance or Commission Balance.
- Payment Processor: Select the payment processor in which you want the prize to be given.
- Banner Ad Plan: Choose the Banner Ad Plan that you want to provide the winner, otherwise do not select any plan.
- Text Ad Plan: Choose the Text Ad Plan that you want to provide the winner, otherwise do not select any plan.
- Solo Ad Plan: Choose the Solo Ad Plan that you want to provide the winner, otherwise do not select any plan.
- PPC Plan: Choose the PPC Ad Plan that you want to provide the winner, otherwise do not select any plan.
- Login Ad Plan: Choose the Login Ad Plan that you want to provide the winner, otherwise do not select any plan.
- Biz Directory Plan: Choose the Biz Directory Ad Plan that you want to provide the winner, otherwise do not select any plan.
Depending on the module you have purchased, you can offer positions, commission and membership of your plan as a prize. For instance, you have purchased the Revenue Sharing Module. Then under the Revenue Sharing field, make the following settings:
- Revenue Sharing: Select "Yes" if you want to offer a position the plan of this module as a prize.
- Select Plan: Choose the plan of your module here.
- Positions: Enter how many positions of the selected plan you want to offer to the winner.
- Commission: If you want to offer commission, then select "Yes", otherwise "No".
- Membership: Choose the membership you wish to offer the winner.
- Payment Processor: Choose the payment processor in which the winner will get the earnings.
To enable the referral Contest, follow these steps:
- Login to your admin panel
- Go to Settings => Website Settings => Member Tools => Contest Settings:
- Enable Referral Contests: Choose "Yes" if you want to run the contest, otherwise choose "No".
- Number of Leaders display on the Leader Page:* You can specify the number of leaders/top members who have generated maximum referrals you want to display in the Leader Page. For instance, if you specify 10 here, then 10 Leaders will be displayed in the Leader Page in Member's Area. Please note that it is mandatory to specify a number here if you have enabled referral contests.
Members can view the top members or leaders the following way:
- Login to Members Area in Member Tools => Referral Contests page.
- You will see a Referral Contests section. Click on Details under Action field of any particular Referral Contest and you will find all the details of the contest and the Leaders as well. Please note that the leaders will be constantly changing as it depends on the number of referrals that are being generated by members. Once the contest is finished/expired and the contest winner is declared, the leaders will not be displayed. The contest details section will display all the details of the contest including name, start date, end date, prize details, and status of the contest i.e. whether it is active or has expired and the leaders