You can view your Cronjob logs here. You can also delete logs anytime to clean up your database
- On the Logs / Cronjob Logs page, the cronjob logs will be displayed under the following headings
- Id - This is the Id of the cronjob.
- Run Time -
- File Name -
- You will find various parameters under the Search Option that you can use to search for a specific cronjob log. The parameters are as follows
- Search By - You need to select a parameter here by which you want to search the cronjob log. There are various parameters with which you can search the cronjob.
- From - Choose the starting date from when you want to search the cronjob log.
- To - Select the date till which you want to search the cronjob log.
After selecting the above parameters, click on the search button and the cronjob log records will be displayed.
You can also delete the cronjob logs. To do this, click on the "Delete All Logs" button and all the cronjob logs will be deleted.