The Jackpot Module is like a lottery system whereby the admin starts a Jackpot and members have to purchase the Jackpot plan just like you purchase a lottery ticket. There will be a start date and end date of the Jackpot. When the Jackpot ends, a winner will be declared by the admin. The winner is selected randomly and he or she will receive a prize from the admin.
Admins can create a Jackpot from the Admin Area. To create a Jackpot, follow these steps:
- Go to Member Tools => Jackpot
- Click on the "Add New" button to create a Jackpot. Enter the values for the following fields:
- Status: Choose whether you want the Jackpot to be Active or Inactive.
- Active: Choose Active if you want members to purchase the Jackpot position.
- Inactive: If you choose Inactive, then the Jackpot plan will be inactive and members including old member will not be able to view or purchase positions in the Jackpot plan. In short, the Jackpot plan would be closed completely.
- Purchase Status: Choose whether Members can purchase the Jackpot or not.
- There are two options for purchase status:
- Active: Select Active if you want new members to purchase the Jackpot plan.
- Inactive: Select Inactive if you do not want new members to purchase the Jackpot plan. But, Members who have purchased jackpot, then from that only members will be declared winners.
- Hide Plan?: Choose "Yes" if you want to hide the Jackpot. This is useful if you want to give the Jackpot to particular members only or for testing purpose.
- No: Select No if you do not want to hide the Jackpot plan and want members to view the plan on position purchase page.
- Yes: If you select Yes, then the Jackpot plan will not be displayed in the purchase page, but, it will be active. This is useful if you want to keep the plan as Supplementary/Parallel or it is useful if you want to test a plan without displaying it in the member's area. The direct link can be found at the end of the plan edit page once it is created.
- Allow Coupons on Purchase?
- Yes:If Yes is selected, then members will be able to view the coupon code field (will be visible in the Jackpot purchase page) so that they can use their coupons if they have any (active coupons).
- No: If No is selected, then the coupon code field will not be visible in the Jackpot purchase page. Even if members will have coupons, then they will not be able to use them.
- Jackpot Name:* Enter the name of the Jackpot here.
- Price ($)*: Set the price of the Jackpot plan here. Members will need to pay the price specified here to purchase a Jackpot plan.
- Start Date:* Specify the starting date of the Jackpot.
- End Date:*Specify the date when the Jackpot will end.
- Description: Enter the details of the Jackpot here.
- Revenue Share (%):*Specify the Percentage (%) of income that should be shared if you want to share the income from this plan with the shareholders or set to '0'. The rest will be admin's profit.
- Pay Commission For The First Purchase Only: Select whether you want to give One-Time or Recurring Referral Commission to sponsor. Select 'Yes' if you want to provide referral commission to sponsor one-time only. The commission will be given to sponsor for referral's purchase of first position only. Select 'No' if you want to offer Recurring referral commission to sponsor.
- Referral Commission Re-purchase/Compound Strategy (%):* Specify the percentage of commission that must be used for re-purchase purpose. Set 0, if you want members to withdraw the full amount commission. For instance, if you set this to 40, then 40% of the commission can be used only for re-purchase purpose while the remaining 60% of the commission can be withdrawn. If set to 0 (zero), then members can withdraw full amount commission. The values are rounded to 2 precisions while calculating the amount as per the ratio.
- Referral Commission (%):* Specify the commission (in%) to be provided to the referral. You can specify the commission up to 10 levels.
- Payment Method:* Select the payment method/balance type that you want to allow members to purchase the Jackpot plan.
- Allowed Payment Processors :* You can decide which processors can be used to purchase the Jackpot plan. Select the payment processor you want to allow members to purchase this Jackpot. There are many options for this: Bank Wire, Payza, SolidTrustPay, OkPay, Perfect Money and many more
- Number of winners:* Specify the number of winners there will be for the Jackpot.
Once you specify the number of winners, you will be prompted to enter the Prize details. You can specify what prize the winners of the Jackpot will receive. For instance, you have specified 2 Number of Winners. Then, in the next step in this Prize section, you need to specify what prize each winner will get. So Prize 1 will be for 1st winner, Prize 2 will be for 2nd winner etc. You can offer the winners various Advertisement plans as a prize.
- Amount: Enter the amount of balance type you want to offer as prize to the winner.
- Balance: Select in which balance type the prize amount needs to be credited i.e. Cash Balance, Re-Purchase Balance, Earning Balance or Commission Balance.
- Payment Processor: Select the payment processor in which you want the prize to be given.
- Banner Ad Plan: Choose the Banner Ad Plan that you want to provide the winner, otherwise do not select any plan.
- Text Ad Plan: Choose the Text Ad Plan that you want to provide the winner, otherwise do not select any plan.
- Solo Ad Plan: Choose the Solo Ad Plan that you want to provide the winner, otherwise do not select any plan.
- PPC Plan: Choose the PPC Ad Plan that you want to provide the winner, otherwise do not select any plan.
- PTC Plan: Choose the PTC Ad Plan that you want to provide the winner, otherwise do not select any plan.
- Login Ad Plan: Choose the Login Ad Plan that you want to provide the winner, otherwise do not select any plan.
- Biz Directory Plan: Choose the Biz Directory Ad Plan that you want to provide the winner, otherwise do not select any plan.
Depending on the module you have purchased, you can offer positions, commission and membership of your plan as a prize. For instance, you have purchased the Revenue Sharing Module. Then under the Revenue Sharing field, make the following settings:
- Revenue Sharing: Select "Yes" if you want to offer a position the plan of this module as a prize.
- Select Plan: Choose the plan of your module here.
- Positions: Enter how many positions of the selected plan you want to offer to the winner.
- Commission: If you want to offer commission, then select "Yes", otherwise "No".
- Membership: Choose the membership you wish to offer the winner.
- Payment Processor: Choose the payment processor in which the winner will get the earnings.
To enable the Jackpot, follow these steps:
- Login to your admin panel
- Go to Settings => Website Settings => Member Tools => Jackpot Settings:
- Enable Jackpot: Choose "Yes" if you want to run the jackpot, otherwise choose "No".
Members can view the Jackpot winners by the following way:
- Login to Members Area in Member Tools => Jackpot.
- You will see a My Jackpots section. This section displays details such as Jackpot Id, the name of the Jackpot and purchase date of the Jackpot.
- Pay Per Click Text Ad - PPC Text Ad - Advertisement / Pay Per Click Text Ad PPC Text Ad is a type of marketing to drive traffic to a website. These PPC Ads will display text
- PPC Text Ad Plans PPC Text Ad Plans work on the number of times they have been clicked. Once the number of clicks exceeds, then the PPC Text Ad will not be displayed.