The Member Activity page is intended to find out various activities carried out by the Members. This page has a track of the various Member activities in the script.
- On the Logs / Member Activity page, the member activity will be displayed under the following headings
- M. Id - This is the member Id of the member.
- Date - This denotes the particular date and time of the activity that was carried out.
- Activity - This displays the exact activity that was carried out by the member.
- IP Address - This displays the IP Address from which the member logged in to carry out a particular activity.
- You will find various parameters under the Search Option that you can use to search for a specific member activity. The parameters are as follows
- Search By - You need to select a parameter here by which you want to search the admin activity. There are four parameters available namely, Member Id, Activity and IP Address.
- Search For - Specify the criteria here, which you have selected in the "Search By" parameter.
- From - Choose the starting date from when you want to search the member activity.
- To - Select the date till which you want to search the admin activity.
After selecting the above parameters, click on the search button and the member activity records will be displayed.
You can also choose the number of results you wish to be displayed per page. Click on the drop down box next to the "Result Per Page" located at the bottom of the Logs / Member Activity page. You will see five options for results per page there: 10, 50, 100, 200, 500.
*Note : You can also download the member activity in the form of a CSV file. Click on the "Download CSV File" button on the Logs / Member Activity page.
You can also delete the member activity logs. To do this, click on the "Delete All Logs" button and all the member activity logs will be deleted.