The Member Logs page contains all the records of when member logged in to their account and from which IP address.
- On the Logs / Admin Logs page, the admin logs will be displayed under the following headings
- M. Id - This is the member Id of the member.
- Login Date - This denotes the particular date and time of the member log.
- Username - This shows the username of the member.
- User Status - This shows whether the member is blocked or not. A tick denotes the member is active and a cross denotes that the member is blocked. You can also click on the tick or cross to unblock or block a member.
- IP Address - This displays the IP Address from which the member logged in.
- IP Status - You can block the IP address by clicking on the tick. When the IP address is blocked, it will display a cross.
- You will find various parameters under the Search Option that you can use to search for a specific member log. The parameters are as follows
- Search By - You need to select a parameter here by which you want to search the admin log. There are four parameters available namely, Member Id, Username and IP Address.
- Search For - Specify the criteria here, which you have selected in the "Search By" parameter.
- From - Choose the starting date from when you want to search the member log.
- To - Select the date till which you want to search the member log.
After selecting the above parameters, click on the search button and the member log records will be displayed.
can also choose the number of results you wish to be displayed per page. Click on the drop down box next to the "Result Per Page" located at the bottom of the Logs / Member Logs page. You will see five options for results per page there: 10, 50, 100, 200, 500.
*Note : You can also download the Member logs in the form of a CSV file. Click on the "Download CSV File" button on the Logs / Member Logs page.
You can also delete the member logs. To do this, click on the "Delete All Logs" button and all the Member logs will be deleted.
*Note : Admin Can Block Any Particular User or IP Address By Just Clicking on The Respective Icons in The User Status or IP Status Columns to Prevent That User From Logging in or Prevent Anyone Logging in From That Particular IP Address Respectively. Click on The Icon Again to Unblock.