Admin can ADD/EDIT/DELETE Data Fields for Registration Page and Profile Page on Front Side. Displaying Order, Required Option and Status of Various Data Fields for Registration Page can also be set here.
Click on Add New to add a new data field.
- Field Title :* Enter the title of the Field here e.g. First Name, Last Name, Username, Password, Email etc.
- Field Type : Choose the Field Type whether it should be a Textbox or Textarea.
- Field Required : Choose whether the field is Not Required or Required.
Click on Submit to add the field.
You can change the order of the data fields by clicking on the Arrows under Display Order in the Registration Form Settings Page.
You can change whether the data field is required or not by clicking on the tick or cross under Required Field in the Registration Form Settings Page.
You can Activate/Inactivate a data field by clicking on the tick or cross under Status in the Registration Form Settings Page.
Admin can ADD/EDIT/DELETE Data Fields for Profile Page on Front Side from Registration Form Settings Page while Displaying Order and Status of Various Data Fields can be changed from here.
Here the Id, Field Title, Display Order and Status will be displayed. To activate/inactivate a particular data field, click on the Action button and click on Activate/Inactivate Field.
You can also change the Display Order of the data fields from here.
You can award Free Ad Plans to New Members of the site if you wish. Make sure that the respective Ad Systems are enabled from Settings->Advertisement Settings page.
- Banner Ad Plan : Select the Banner Ad Plan that you wish to award to new members.
- Text Ad Plan : Select the Text Ad Plan that you wish to award to new members.
- Solo Ad Plan : Select the Solo Ad Plan that you wish to award to new members.
- PPC Plan : Select the PPC Ad Plan that you wish to award to new members.
- PTC Plan : Select the PTC Ad Plan that you wish to award to new members.
- Biz Directory Plan : Select the Biz Directory Plan that you wish to award to new members.
- Start Up Bonus ($) : You can specify the amount members get when they signup. You can provide Start Up Bonus for Cash Balance, Repurchase Balance and Earning Balance to members. But, they must fulfil Below Eligibility Criteria(S) to get this bonus credited to their balance first
- Bonus Criteria 1 - Specify How Many Referrals member has to get to be able to receive the signup bonus. You can also specify whether only paid referrals will be counted or both (paid and unpaid) will be considered.
- Bonus Criteria 2 - Specify How Many Positions member has to purchase to be able to receive the signup bonus. You can also specify whether only completed positions will be counted or both (completed and new) will be considered.
Click on Update to add the Free Ad Plans.
- Character Limitation For Username :* Set the limit for number of characters members can use as their Username while signing up.
- Allow New Registrations (Signups) : Choose No if you do not want any new members to join.
- Email Confirmation Required For Members : Choose whether a new member needs to confirm his/her email or not.
- Processor Email Confirmation Required For Members : Choose whether a member needs to confirm his/her processor email or not.
- Force an Upline During The Signup : Decide whether a member can join the site without a sponsor or not.
- Referral Selection : If a member does not select any sponsor while signing up, choose whether No Sponsor will be assigned, Admin will be assigned as sponsor or any Random Member will be chosen as his sponsor.
- Display Change Sponsor Option : Decide whether the change sponsor option should be displayed to user while signing up.
- Member Registration/Signup from Same IP Address
There is a new feature in the new version whereby when a member registers from a particular IP Address, then another member cannot register from the same IP address meaning that only one member can register from a particular IP address.
- To allow/disable new member registrations/signup from Same IP
- Login to your admin panel
- Go to Settings => Signup Settings
- Go to the Signup Settings Tab
- Allow New Registrations from Same IP (Signups) : Select "No" if you want only one member to register from a particular IP Address, otherwise "Yes".
- Then click on "Update" button to apply the changes.
- Members cannot register with the same Payment Processor Id and cannot update same Payment Processor Id
This is a new feature in the new version whereby another member cannot register with the same Payment Processor Id during sign up. For instance, let's say if Member A has registered with Payment Processor Id: [email protected] for 2pay4you. If Member B tries to register during signup or change Payment Processor Id to [email protected] for 2pay4your payment processor, then the system will not allow Member B register with or change the same payment processor Id.
Admins can implement or override this feature in the Admin Panel from:
Settings => Signup Settings => Allow New Registrations Same Payment Processor Id:
Select "No" if you do not want another member to enter the same Payment Processor Id used previously by another member. If you want to allow other members to enter same Payment Processor Id, then select "Yes".
Click on Update to apply Signup Settings.
- Go to the Google Developers Console.
- Select a project, or create a new one.
- In the sidebar on the left, expand APIs & auth. Next, click APIs. In the list of APIs, make sure the status is ON for the Google Calendar API.
- In the sidebar on the left, select Credentials.
- If you haven't done so already, create your project's OAuth 2.0 credentials by clicking Create new Client ID, and providing the information needed to create the credentials.
- Look for the Client ID and Client secret in the table associated with each of your credentials.