Text ads contain a link to a website in addition to a promotion or description of your service or product.
On the Advertisement / Text Ads page, there are two tabs to view the Text Ads : Credit Text Ads and Plan Text Ads. Choose the one that you want to view.
- Adding Credit Text Ads
- To add a Credit Text Ad, go to Advertisement > Text Ads > click on + Add New. You will then be presented with the Advertisement / Text Ads form. You need to fill in the following fields on this form :
- Status : Choose whether you want the Text Ad to be active or inactive.
- Title : Enter the title of the Text Ad here and it should be of maximum 20 characters. This is a mandatory field.
- Description Line 1 : Enter description here. It should be of maximum 35 characters. This is a mandatory field.
- Description Line 2 : Enter description here. It should be of maximum 70 characters. This is a mandatory field.
- URL : Enter the URL where you want the Text Ad to be displayed. Make sure you add a URL With http:// or https:// only.
- Allocate Credits : Add the number of credits you want to allot to members.
- Show URL With Text Ad : Choose whether the site URL will be shown with the Text Ad on front side or not.
Note : Members can see the banner in their member area by going to Advertisement > Text Ads.
- Viewing / Searching Credit Text Ads
- You will find various parameters under the Search Option that you can use to search for the credit text ads :
- Search By - You can select the following parameters to search the Credit Text Ads : Text Ad Id, Active Text Ads, Inactive / Unapproved Text Ads and Member Id.
- Search For : Enter the search criteria depending on what you have selected in the Search By field.
- From : You can search by specifying the date range from when you added the text ad.
- To : You can search by specifying the date range till when you added the text ad.
- When you search the Credit Text Ads using the above parameters, they will be displayed under the following fields : Member Id, Date, Username, Title, Text Ad, Clicks, CTR, Credits (Used/Allowed) and Action.
- Member Id : Click on M. Id and you will be able to sort the Credit Text Ads by member id in both ascending and descending order.
- Username : This will display the username through which the credit text ad had been added.
- Title : This will display the title of the credit text ad.
- Text Ad : You will be able to view the credit text ad when you hover your mouse over this field.
- Click(s) : Number of times the credit text ad has been clicked.
- CTR : This displays the credit text ads clicks in percentage.
- Credits (Used/Allowed) : This displays the total credits that have been used (received by the member after clicking the credit text ad) and allowed by the admin.
- Inactivate : By clicking on this option, the credit text ad will be deactivated.
- Edit : Edit option allows you to edit the credit text ad details.
- Delete : The credit text ad will be deleted when you click on delete option.
Note : You can specify the number of results in your search result by selecting it on the bottom of the page.
When you search the Plan Text Ads using various parameters, they will be displayed under the following fields : Id, Member Id, Plan, Title, Displayed, Clicked and Action.
- Id : This is the Id of the Plan Text Ad.
- M. Id : This is the Member Id of the member who has purchased the Plan Text Ad.
- Purchase Date : This displays the Purchase Date, Approved Date and Expiry Date of the Plan Text Ad.
- Plan : This is the plan of the Plan Text Ad.
- Title : This is the Name of the Plan Text Ad.
- Displayed : This displays the number of times the Plan Text Ad is displayed.
- Clicked : This displays the number of times the text ad plan is clicked.
- Approve/Disapprove : Click whether you want to approve or disapprove the text ad plan.
- Edit : Edit option allows you to edit the plan text ad details.
- Delete : The plan text ad will be deleted when you click on delete option.
Note : You can specify the number of result in your search result by selecting it on the bottom of the page.
On the Advertisement / Text Ads Page, select the Credit Text Ads or Plan Text Ads tab and go to the action field and click on the action drop down box of the text ad you wish to edit. Then select edit whereby you will be redirected to the text ads details.
On the Advertisement / Text Ads page, select the Credit Text Ads or Plan Text Ads tab and go to the action field and click on the action drop down box of the text ad and click on Inactivate.
On the Advertisement / Text Ads page where the text ads are displayed, click on the Action drop down menu and select Inactivate. The text ad will be activated.
On the Advertisement / Text Ads page, click on the action drop down box of the text ad you wish to delete. Then, select delete.
This page displays the text ads credits used and unused by a member. Admins can also assign new credits to members from here. The following details will be displayed on this page :
- M. Id : This is the member id of the member.
- Username : This is the username of the member.
- Used Credits : These are the number of text ad credits used by the member.
- Text Ad Credits : These are the text ad credits allotted to the member.
- Assign New Credits : Admin can assign new credits to member from here. Just enter the number of credits you wish to assign to the member and then click on Update.
You can add and view text ad plans from here. Click on Add New to add a new text ad plan and then enter the following fields :
- Advance Settings : If you want to provide Paid Credits to the members, select Credit Plan. And if you want to allow them to add a Text Ad on the site for specific days, select Text Ad Plan.
- Hide? : Set this to 'No' if you do not want members to see this plan on Text Ad Plan purchase page. This option is useful when you want to allow only Selected Members to purchase this plan or award this with plan position, memberships or signup. Just provide the Direct Link to your selected members to allow them to purchase this plan. The link can be found at the end of plan edit page once you have created one.
- Status : If set to 'Active', the plan will be displayed on member side when purchasing text ad plans.
- Allow Coupons on Purchase : Choose whether you want to allow coupons while members are purchasing text ad plans.
- Plan Name :* Enter the name of the banner ad plan here. The name will be displayed on the member side when purchasing text ad plans.
- Price ($) :* Specify the amount that member needs to pay for purchasing this text ad plan.
- Days :* Specify the number of days for which the advertisement will be shown on the website.
- Revenue Share (%) :* Specify the Percentage (%) of income that should be shared if you want to share the income from this plan with the shareholders or set to '0'. The rest will be admin's profit.
- Type : Choose whether the text ads should be Rotating or Static. Rotating Text Ads are shown one by one upon every refresh/page change whereas Static Text Ads stays there for the specified time without any change i.e. the spot is occupied by the single Text Ad only.
- Pay Commission For The First Purchase Only : Choose whether you want to provide referral commission for the referral's first text ad plan purchase only. If No, referral commission will be provided for all the text ad plan purchases by a referral.
- Referral Commission (%) :* Specify the Referral Commission for each level here. Take a note that commission is calculated on Paid Amount. Set the value to 0 (zero) when you do not want provide referral commission.
- Earnings Processor Preference
- Purchase Processor : Member would get earnings in the processor they have purchased spots with.
- Priority Processor : Member would get earnings in the processor that he/she has chosen as preferred processor in Member's area.
- Payment Method :* Choose the Balance Type(s) that can be used to purchase this text ad plan.
- Allowed Payment Processors :* You can decide which processors can be used to purchase this text ad plan. Only the processor(s) that you select here can be used by member while purchasing this text ad plan.
- Link : this is a Direct Link to purchase this plan. This is useful especially when you have hidden the plan using the 'Hide?' option.
Click on Submit to add the text ad plan.